[Rhodes22-list] McCain volunteer made up robbery story

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 13:32:38 EDT 2008

Rob,

Wally and I discussed this the other day on "da list".  This girl was
wearing a Tennessee sweatshirt and the guy who hacked Palin's account
was a student of UT.  Moonshine?  This was a cry for attention and
should be a non-story by a responsible media.  But then again,
Sales101 teaches you, "sell the sizzle, not the steak".  The media has
a lot at stake in this campaign, like their financial survival.

Brad