[Rhodes22-list] To Metaphor: How much time do you spend on the computer?

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 14:18:42 EDT 2008

Metaphor,

Y'all barged in through the door & jus' let it slam somethin' fierce.
Didn't your mama teach you manners ?

Y'all didn't even introduce yourself or ask if you could come in.

Then ya criticized how we've gone & decorated our place.

Now that ain't no way to be neighborly.

No wonder y'all got a load of buckshot in ya backside.

Now why don't ya try again, tell us a bit about yourself, and try to play nice in the sandbox.

Prob'ly best not to throw sand at the big boys, 'cause the bigger boy Mike plays cop & will kick yo' self off this list for incitin'.

Jus' a little neighborly advice from a Suthin' gal.

(And how come youse guys let him get away with it? Y'all sure have mellowed since ya made me run the gauntlet!0

elle