[Rhodes22-list] Politial: Governor Palin Unfavorable rating tops 50 percent

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 16:05:26 EDT 2008

Brad,

Obviously, for a long time, it's not been good enough in this country to
offer equal opportunity.

Now, we must offer equal results .... apparently even to the people that
refuse to take advantage of the opportunities.

As you say, should the O one be elected, I will adjust. Fortunately I
have no debt, or gov't controlled retirement program/account so I am
more easily able to do that. I feel for the one's who have been playing
the gov'ts game of trying to spend themselves into affluence with
borrowed money. This WILL get ugly, well ... even uglier, for them.

The phrase; Forgive them, for they know not what they do, keeps ringing
in my head lately.

Rik

Will Rogers often said, "There's nothing quite like money in the bank." He went on to say, "I'm not so concerned about the return on my money as I am about the return of my money."