[Rhodes22-list] To Metaphor: How much time do you spend on the computer?

Robert Skinner Robert at SquirrelHaven.com
Mon Oct 27 17:37:03 EDT 2008

Well, done, elle.

I think some of the guys just liked the way
you turned around and snapped at them from
time to time, elle.  You earned your chops.

Metaphore lacks a few graces, but he sure
has chutzpa.

/Robert