[Rhodes22-list] I found a fallow traveller, praise the lord, Political

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 19:51:26 EDT 2008

Did you catch the bit at the end, where the station management was
emabrassed by the inappropriate ambush journalism and didn't rerun the
segment?

Why should the Obama campaing give interviews to obviously biased
interviewers?  It would have been a different story if the question
had been something like, "there have been suggestions that...  how do
you respond?"  But to ask the question as if they were the opinions of
the interviewer and/or established facts is grounds for taking them
off the list if it were my decision.

Dave

I do agree with Ed that Biden handled the questions pretty well.