[Rhodes22-list] How much time do you spend on the computer?

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Oct 27 20:02:52 EDT 2008

Chris,

I really DON'T mean to just be argumentative on this one, but I DON'T
see Metaphor's point. I've come home (after sailing across the gulf for
10 days) to over 3000 emails in my in box. I dare say I didn't miss any
important ones. The little red X in Thunderbird is pretty easy to use.
It only takes me a line or two to see if an email is something I really
need, or just chatter. Most are chatter.