[Rhodes22-list] McCain volunteer made up robbery story

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 20:12:31 EDT 2008

Chris,
I think the networks will leave that comparison alone...no news value...and probably also AS...he really ate dirt on this and partially because he never admitted, as you say, his refusal to apologize and to expose the truth  when he knew the TB business was a set-up.

Unless I've been missing  it, AS has lain low....Obama doesn't need him around while he tries to continue to crawl out from under the Rev Wright's shadow..

Chris, we'll come up with something to stuff that hole in your teeny bleeding heart...

;^)

elle