[Rhodes22-list] check this out

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Oct 27 20:35:04 EDT 2008

We had an activist in our city that spoke up about what you are hinting
at. He said that it was the Vietnamese that were willing to come into
the black community in Ft Worth and set up shops, and they were stolen
and looted until they shut down and left. Then there were no stores.

He didn't last long (I don't mean he was killed, but he had no support,
and is no longer around).