[Rhodes22-list] check this out

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Oct 27 20:44:37 EDT 2008

If what the crowd shouts is reflective of the candidate, what does that
say about the candidate who had followers ask for Palin to be "stoned"
and "gang raped".

Is he too, a divider and not a joiner?

Anyone that says Obama is a joiner is ignoring the man's words and
history. You don't have to listen to his followers (or detractors), on
only have to listen to his own words.