[Rhodes22-list] How Much for the White House?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 21:32:13 EDT 2008

Well, well, well, the MSM is sloooooooly getting around to the story.
Pam Geller has only been on this since last July.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4550749n&tag=centerColumn;centerColumnContent

CBS still couldn't bring themselves to ask the real question: why did
the Obama campaign turn off the AVS system?

Brad