[Rhodes22-list] McCain volunteer made up robbery story

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 21:56:08 EDT 2008

Herb,

A few years ago I was staying at the hotel in downtown Oakland where
Auntie Cousin Mary and her friends were holding their convention.  I
actually got hit on in the bar and that hasn't happened in years.
Fortunately, I'd only had one beer and didn't have the courage to ask
what gender I might be getting involved with.

Brad