[Rhodes22-list] Rummy..improvement?

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 08:01:53 EDT 2008

Rummy..this better? I have no antivirus...my OS takes care of it...probably time to update OS again anyway...thanks for the heads up....

Problem is actually the aircard.....it goes in fits & spurts when traffic on the net is heavy...it says it can't connect or goes dormant but in fact it has already sent the email....so I send again....hence the dups....There is discussion of having a fiber-optic backbone encircle the Bay which will give us on the edges (does that make me a 'fringe element?') better access. It is already in the Tideater and Baltimore area...they just have to come down both sides of the Bay.

By the time that happens, there will be something other that's new & we'll still be behind ...

elle