[Rhodes22-list] Politiical- More Bad News About McCain Health Plan comment by Ugh

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Oct 29 09:14:36 EDT 2008

I asked the question on here "Why should employers be required (by law)
to provide health care insurance".

No one answered.

So now I understand.

It was offered as an incentive for a long time, and our entitlement
society became so used to it that many now see it as a "right".

Will annual Christmas bonuses soon become the "law of the land"? (Of
course, we'll have to be PC, and call them "annual end of the year pick
a reason bonuses".