[Rhodes22-list] Now: note to Wally

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 10:38:22 EDT 2008

Rob, I am out of the water for now. I am waiting for a little sun and heat.
I need to get boot stripe finished, new outboard bracket mounted, ....to go
with new bottom and top-side paint. I will be contacting Stan to order new
Battened IMF as well. My 7 year old Walmart Marine Deep cycles Batteries
finally died...so I need 2 new group 24 batteries.

Wally