[Rhodes22-list] Topic change... I'll try football again

ben benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Fri Oct 31 10:09:08 EDT 2008

USC had a similar spread against Washington St. a couple of weeks ago, and
ended up winning by more than 60.  Wash St. is truly abysmal, though.  But a
45-point win will probably keep you in the mix, even if you pick no others
all season.

I like that 5-8 point range, especially if the home team is the underdog.