[Rhodes22-list] Companionway cover storage read David's reply carefully

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Oct 31 12:39:17 EDT 2008

On some boats, like mine, there are even clips to retain the bottom edge from
slipping.  It goes up into the gunnell.  But I have to get on the cockpit
floor to put it up into the place.  No toe problems, just you get wet if
floor is wet.

I have the porta potti model and it also fits next to the porta pottie with
life vest holding it in place.

Ed K
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20269394/judge.jpg judge.jpg