[Rhodes22-list] Attention: About Brad's Web site about hackers!!!!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 08:07:21 EDT 2008

Ed,

Yeah, I tried it this morning and had the same results as you.  My
guess is the site is being "punished" for not drinking the kool-aid.
That's been happening a lot lately in cyberspace. We know where
"astroturfing" was invented and who is responsible for it, the hacking
is more difficult to track down. Now riddle me this, what
justification does the Associated Press have for not cooperating with
the Secret Service?

Brad