[Rhodes22-list] New Rodes Owner

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Sat Sep 20 18:12:23 EDT 2008

Dave
This looks like an old message but I am interested in how you use your gps.
I will take possesion of a new r22 spring 2009 and am trying to think about
equipment.  Does your handheld suck up the batteries? Can you plug it in
while in the cockpit?  Handheld seems to make sense as technology changes
and it doesn't need to be mounted.  I would be interested in any other new
boat features you think I should consider.