[Rhodes22-list] Mast Hoist System

jimtracyjohnston at centurytel.net jimtracyjohnston at centurytel.net
Thu Sep 25 20:49:23 EDT 2008

Mary Lou, Thank you. Yes, that is the name of the system I got off the
literature Elton was handing out at the Mt.Clemons MI boat show. With your
endorsement I will make a serious inquiry with GB. Maybe this will be the
season I put the "LOON" away without any drama or sore muscles. Another
sincere
THANK YOU, JIm J