[Rhodes22-list] Duke Wins!

ben benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Mon Sep 29 16:11:22 EDT 2008

Man, that was a great Saturday of college football.  Outside of sailing my
Rhodes 22, I can't think of a better way to spend a day than outside on a
perfect weather day, under the shade of an oak tree, with good food and a
full bar, watching football and shooting the bs with all of my friends and
family.

I didn't see the highlights of the VT-Nebraska game.  Just read a game
summary.  Sounds like it was another good one.

Geaux Tigers,
Ben