[Rhodes22-list] Brad - A little more on CRAs

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 13:14:17 EDT 2008

Brad, So you still got no numbers huh...what I figured. Frankly you trying
to explain (to me) how the mortgage crisis happened is like me trying to
explain (to you) the cause of a plane crash. Like many you hear a bite on
the web and you latch on to it because it sounds good.

You make claims without numbers....why should one believe you? I sure don't.
Sorry but I will trust my real world job experience and actual data that I
have seen with my own eyes. You in turn can rely on wiki and your other web
sources. Good luck with that!!!

Wally