[Rhodes22-list] Newbie hoping to see a Rhodes 22 in So. CA

Mark Chamberlain chamberlainmrc at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 20:50:29 EDT 2009

Hi all - new guy here.  Anyone have a Rhodes 22 in Southern California that I might stop by to see? I'm looking to get back into sailing with a trailerable boat.  Found the Rhodes 22 by accident on the internet (saw the owner satisfaction survey).  I've never been aboard or even seen one in person. Also, if anyone has modified their boat with a wheel at the helm I'd be interested in knowing how it's working out - do you miss your tiller?

Thanks very much for the help and advice!
Mark