[Rhodes22-list] Michigan

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Aug 3 11:38:39 EDT 2009

There is an account of Roger Pihlaja's trip to Garden Island and
Beaver Island in his Rhodes 22 in the old Rhodes FAQ here:
http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/gardeni.html

Note that Roger is a fine sailor and outdoorsman. He also used
regularly post accounts of winter camping trips with his sons.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD