[Rhodes22-list] Boat Show?

Ben Schultz benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Fri Aug 21 14:59:42 EDT 2009

The Annapolis Boat show is worth the trip whether you're interested in the
Rhodes 22, or just like sailboats.  I made the trip from Louisiana several
years ago, and I'm anxious to get back one of these years.

You might put out the call on this list and find another owner who would
take you for a sail who's closer to home for you.  Others on this list have
a better memory than I do about who's port is where, but I think it's likely
that there's someone within a few hours of you.

Good luck,

Ben S.
R22 Velvet Elvis