[Rhodes22-list] Deck Maintenance

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 31 19:30:52 EDT 2009

Dan,

Ron and I have compared notes on the buffer he used on his deck work, not yet sure of how to make a value comparison, but offer this for fleet consumption.  I have found two alternative buffers with seemingly same specs, one more expensive, one less than his ~$179 Makita.  The DeWalt is available at $199 thru Northern Tools with free shipping and a three year warranty, and the Black & Decker, with a two year warranty is available for ~$50.  I have made no quality comparison, others may have.  Just helpful info for some.

Art