[Rhodes22-list] Stereo or no stereo

RobertBovee50 at aol.com RobertBovee50 at aol.com
Thu Feb 12 08:26:13 EST 2009

It looks like this is a great little unit, at least from the reviews I read
on the web site. My only concern would be that these will not hold up to
frequent exposure to the marine environment. Most marine stereos and speakers
have been protected from moisture and salt intrusion. For my money I would
prefer to  get a mounted marine stereo and speakers. I wouldn't want this
floundering around anywhere on my boat. Even the best marine stereo's have a  limited
four to five year life expectancy. I've had to replace my speakers about
every four years or so.

Robert

In a message dated 2/11/2009 7:34:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,