[Rhodes22-list] Hiking Stick Lock

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Feb 18 17:02:49 EST 2009

Rob,

You copied it to a Word document.  Sometimes I make the easiest things so
difficult.

Those happy people are gay people; Mt. Gay to be specific.  Father-in-law,
wife, mother-in-law.

My marina offered to remove the sunken boat, but the home owner was in a
fight with the boat owner (or his insurance company) and didn't want it
removed.  You'd think he would want to get rid of an eye-sore blocking his
waterfront view.  It had already been there two years when the picture was
taken.

My adjustable hiking stick lost its grip because I cracked it.

Lee