[Rhodes22-list] Need to replace Hatch

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Feb 27 12:59:10 EST 2009

Rod,

Stan installed the transducer on the centerline of the lazarette floor so far forward that it's slightly under the cockpit floor.  Nice location because my storage crates can't slide back there and damage the transducer.  The display screen is in an ideal location to read from the helm and doesn't get in the way if you want to lean back agaist the bulkhead.  For fishing and looking aft, you might be able to install the display on the cockpit side of the transom, but rail-mounted would likely be easier.

In one week I'll have had my boat for four years.  Prior to buying my boat I'd thought that it would be the worst investment that I would ever make.  Now I'm convinced that it was the best.

Good luck!

Lee