[Rhodes22-list] Happy New Year

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 19:34:51 EST 2009

To All on List,

I want to take a moment to wish you all a very productive and prosperous New Year.

Also, I would like to thank the founders, managers, and members of this list, for you were very helpful to me in my inquiry, evaluation, and ultimate decision to acquire a Rhodes 22.

On the present debate on the tone etc. existing and escalating on the list; we will do well to dispense with the "Bar-Room" analogy, and heed the counsel of the wise and level- headed women on the list, who are kindly requesting that we begin to behave on the list as though we have been invited to the home of a friend.

It appears that even "thick skinned and kevlar vested people" are exhausted, and black and blue from the constant hammering.

Once again, Happy New Year to all; and I look forward to hosting and being a guest at the homes of my Rhodes 22 friends.

Sincerely,
Caesar Paul
Gentle Breeze- 1984 recycled 2008.