[Rhodes22-list] Organic deck deposits

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Sat Jan 17 16:08:36 EST 2009

Ron,

Don't clean your boat.  Every time I clean my boat, the birds immediately
crap all over it.

If there's a chance that I'm going to step on it or sit on it, I wash it
off.  Otherwise I let the rain wash it off.  Every minute I spend cleaning
my boat is a minute I'm not sailing.

Balloon head smiley faces and shiney computer discs seem the most popular
futile attempts at our marina.

Good luck!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease