[Rhodes22-list] raising the mast

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jul 1 12:47:43 EDT 2009

Before I answer your questions, we need to know if you have the mast
raising crane? Is you boat equipped with the IMF or the standard main sail? What
year is your boat and what part of the country do you keep the boat? It's
very  possible that you may have a Rhodes owner next door that would be
willing to  help you the first time.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/1/2009 12:27:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,