[Rhodes22-list] Show and Tell for Mary Jane

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Jul 12 10:22:16 EDT 2009

Ron,
They probably could be depending on where the snaps are. You would
just leave the bottom of the new enclosure without snaps and then fit
it to the boat and install the snaps to match where the snaps are on
your boat. That's what we did with our used pop-top enclosure many
moons ago - put new snaps in it to match the boat.

Mary Lou