[Rhodes22-list] Looking to purchase

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Thu Jun 18 12:49:27 EDT 2009

Edward-58

I will second what others say about General Boats.  You should visit the
General Boats International factory in Edenton NC, see the new and almost
new boats in the factory and take one of Stan's boats out for a sail on the
Albemarle Sound.  I made the visit last year and ended up ordering a new
2009 Rhodes that I am enjoying on the Chesapeake  Bay this season.  The
Rhodes 22 is a great boat and Stan is the guy to buy it from.  I couldn't
tell which boats were almost new and which were new although I am pretty
sure Stan sold me a new one.  Welcome to the list, you will find lots of
good information here, and good luck on becoming a Rhodes 22 owner.

Ccowie
Opus R22 2009