[Rhodes22-list] Cooler space

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Sat Mar 14 13:02:46 EDT 2009

Rod,

  Great idea,I think I'll do the same thing. The dimensions are:
24.5" tall
16.25" wide
16" deep
 Last year I removed the double sliding doors under the counter top and
made a door that pivots out and lifts off,that has pockets on the back
and shelves in behind.It worked out well for me so now I'm starting to do
both end,under the galley.this post came just in time to include your
idea in this project.Pictures below (hopefully)

Jerry Lowe

 Hi everyone