[Rhodes22-list] Hello from Ontario

Canada viking keld at kos.net
Sun Mar 15 10:31:35 EDT 2009

Thanks for the welcome.  The suitability of a Rhodes 22 will probably be
determined after one sail.  I know that regular sailing in a 27' full keel
boat at 7kt was too sedate for me, but I don't like the idea of fishing
myself out of the lake either.  Something more versatile than my present 19'
(it has a fixed rudder and hard to step mast and awkward trailer) but with
some excitement to the sailing experience would be ideal.  I won't be
communicating too much until May because of work, but I will check the forum
regularly.

Keld

-----
think, drink, stink, but don't sink