[Rhodes22-list] November Sail ad

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Nov 4 15:02:37 EST 2009

Art,

One cannot evaluate an advertising campaign in days or even weeks,
especially for a single insertion.  These things take time and continued
exposure.  Now you are going to find out the true cost of a printed media ad
campaign!

Bonne chance,

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Arthur H. Czerwonky"  Wednesday, November 04, 2009 2:36 PM
{clip}
> BTW, my small ad piece in November Sail has not yet produced prospects.
>
> Imagine, your suspected nemisis is cheering for your success!
{clip}