[Rhodes22-list] Help SOS

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Oct 2 05:29:28 EDT 2009

Stan and all,
Thanks for your help. After going through the many photos owners have
posted, and I saved over the years, I have finally figured out where everything
goes. A couple of rum and cokes didn't hurt either. With any luck Rum
Runner  will get dunked today and begin her sea trials Saturday.
Don't worry Stan, I will return the template. What a wonderful piece of
hardware you have designed. You obviously have a very active brain. Not bad
for  someone more than a hundred years old. :)

Rummy

In a message dated 10/1/2009 4:58:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,