[Rhodes22-list] Heavy Duty Tarp for Winter Storage

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Oct 8 14:06:25 EDT 2009

For those Rhodies in the northern climates who need a tarp to cover their R22, Harbor Freight is running their annual tarp sale on the 19' x 29' x 11 mil thick tarp, #1435-7VGA for $49.99 until Oct 14.

If you are interested, check out:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=1435

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)