[Rhodes22-list] sails for old style GB headsail furler?

Stephen Staum staum at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 3 13:27:50 EDT 2009

I had one made by my local (RI) Doyle agency. He used my original as a
pattern.  Cost $1350 w luff pad. By the way, they said my original
measured 184%, not 175. Also now have 3 sewn in reef guide marks @ @
170, 150, & 135 (I think) which are handy when reefing.

Stephen Staum
87 Rhodes 22, Carol Lee
Squantum Yacht Club, Quincy, MA

Sent from my iPhone