[Rhodes22-list] Out and about this weekend - Chesapeake

Greg PA baywindgroup at comcast.net
Fri Sep 11 09:09:12 EDT 2009

Rob
The jib and roller furler that came with the boat was unusable. I bought a
used Harken 00 and will adapt it this winter. The headsail has a ripped
zipper and some rot that I am also fixing this winter. Currently I have a
storm jib I bought from Burt that I used first time out. It didn't attach to
the forestay so it was difficult going. I added grommets and attached it to
the forestay and it worked well Saturday.

I have a decent spinnaker and pole that I am going to try to trade with
someone that has on old headsail they don't use anymore.

It is just good to be out sailing finally.

Greg
Serenity
North East MD