[Rhodes22-list] FW: Old boat space ideas

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sat Apr 3 07:54:44 EDT 2010

Chris,
Wonderful storage ideas. Looks like you've taken advantage of a lot
of the underused nooks and crannies in the older style interior
(which we have on our 1991). I'm curious to know where you store food
that does not need to be refrigerated? We use the space under the
sink and the lower area next to the icebox on weekend cruises. On
longer cruises we add some bags in the v-berth (which we use for
storage, not sleeping).

Thanks for taking the time to create the document. I've saved it. I
think I have enough pictures of ours to do the same.

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Rock Hall, MD