[Rhodes22-list] roller style trailer

foredeckguy gary_lockhart33 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 20:51:00 EDT 2010

Mike,
I so have trailer envy. I searched the archive but didn't see any of those
pictures. Thank you so much, I can see the radical difference the bunk
trailer would have in launching and retrieving. I found descriptions of
floating on the trailer in the archive that are very appealing and must be
better for the boat than my process. Mary Lou suggested I contact Stan for a
used trailer, which I will be doing. I have not been launching and retreving
more than once a year but that could change if the level of difficulty is
reduced.
Thanks for all the good info. By the way, if things work out, I will launch
this weekend after my "sinking at dock" in late May. About 160+ hours of
work in the last 8 weeks to rebuild the centerboard trunk from damage caused
by water intrusion and freezing during the February snowmaggedon. Wish me
luck.
Gary
s/v Coquina '79 Rhodes22 Continental
Snow Hill, MD