[Rhodes22-list] Securing Mast for Transit

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 07:42:02 EDT 2010

You people are forgetting why the mast crutch is as high as it
is.........for ease of raising the mast with the crane. If the mast drops below  a
certain level, the mast can't be raised with the crane. I doubt that  trailering
the mast in the crutch will do any damage to it.....ever. It's  extruded
aluminum and is designed to flex. I have never heard of any R22 owner
complaining that they bent their mast. It doesn't happen.

Rummy

In a message dated 8/19/2010 10:40:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,