[Rhodes22-list] 82 Rhodes22 for sale

stan spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Mon Aug 23 10:16:28 EDT 2010

Charles,

it's a phasing-in consideration.

15 years and you become a pet
But when and if you go to sell your boat privately,  that is a new ball game.

Of course you can do as you like, and so can we.  So if you elect to sell your boat privately without going with the C of S program, and tell the buyer to call us anytime at home or at the plant, if they have any questions, from now on we are simply going to re-direct them back to you.

We think the C of S  it is a win, win solution to a growing problem and recommend it to private sellers and private buyers.    We know some still think we are nuts to expect residuals since a boat is not a book or a song or a copyrighted photograph, so we continue to be willing to debate this tired issue with any takers.

ss/gbi