[Rhodes22-list] Tired of IMF

David Culp dculp at hsbtx.com
Fri Jul 9 02:12:48 EDT 2010

Charlie:

Come to think of it... from Dallas it would be closer to 3.5 hours.  I guess
I'm optimist.  Anyway, if you get down my way just let me know.  I live
about 5 minutes from my slip and I would be glad to get in some sail time
with you.  I have the new battened IMF main, a brand new 135% jib and also a
brand new UPS sail, so I am set up for whatever way these Texas winds blow.
 You may want to try it out before deciding on a different mast.

Sincerely,
David
dculp at hsbtx.com