[Rhodes22-list] yet another Rhodes newbie

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Jun 9 20:07:35 EDT 2010

Welcome aboard Joe. Congrats on the boat. The
Magothy is just across the bay from us and a
frequent overnight destination from us in Rock Hall.

Our boat is in the water in Rock Hall and if you
are in the area, you are welcome to take a look.
Fretless is a 1991 that was recycled in 1998. We've had her since then.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD