[Rhodes22-list] Tampa Bay area mini cruise

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Mon Mar 8 20:29:38 EST 2010

Bob ... will do.  And as much as we're looking forward to having the 323 to
play with; I envy you the opportunity to ply those waters in an R22.
Judging from some of the sounding's, you'll have less to "sweat" than we
will with the 323 as we pick our way into the anchorage behind De Soto
point.  Not to worry, we'll get Muireann down there sooner or later; our son
is at USF for the next few years.  If we had three more days, we'd be towing
Muireann down there for sure, but we're a little jammed up for time and the
Mooney is whispering "choose me".

Mike

Bob Keller wrote:

> Mike,
>
> Sounds like a good trip.  Please post your trip log when you return.  Not
> a real log, just what you did, where you sailed and how were the
> anchorages, marinas, restaurants, bars and beaches along the way.  We are
> considering going to the Tampa area for an R-22 trailersailing trip as it
> is only 5 hours drive from us, but we always drive past there and go to
> Punta Gorda further south.  Let me know how it goes and how it is to sail
> around there.
>
> Thanks and good luck.
>
> Bob K
>
> _