[Rhodes22-list] If I can't fix the Rhodes, another sailboat for now?

PBR pbryanriley at gmail.com
Mon May 31 19:42:50 EDT 2010

Alex,
My vote is wait to find a  Rhodes 22.  I'm just a rookie with only a few
times out on the water but I love it.  I drove 1000 miles to pick it up and
found out it leaked around the centerboard trunk.  I removed the floor
boards and tightened the cap - problem solved.

You should figure out your budget and give Stan a call.  Curious thing,
there are a couple of Rhodes 22's listed in North Carlolina craigslist with
the location being Edenton.

Good luck.

-Patrick