[Rhodes22-list] Humnor for Friday.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 13:32:34 EDT 2011

"The  trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if
they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

=======================================䅁=================

If we were put on this earth to help others, what  are the others here for?

I went to a book store  and tried to find a Where’s Waldo book,
but I couldn't find one  anywhere...

well  played, Waldo, well played.

============================

Dolphins are so  smart that within a few weeks of captivity,
they can train  people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them
 fish.

=========================

One  afternoon, Sue was in the backyard hanging the laundry when an  old,
tired-looking dog wandered into the yard.

Sue could  tell from his collar and well-fed belly that he had a home.  But
when she walked into the house, he followed her, sauntered  down the hall
and fell asleep in a corner.

An hour later,  the dog went to the door, and Sue let him out.

The next day  he was back. He resumed his position in the hallway and slept
for  an hour. This continued for several weeks.

Curious, Sue  pinned a note to his collar:
"Every afternoon your dog comes to  my house for a nap."

The next day the dog arrives with a  different note pinned to his collar:
"He lives in a home with  eight children. He's just trying to catch up on
his  sleep."

============================

Behind  every  successful man  is a surprised  mother-in-law.

A man was in  his usual place in the morning, sitting at the table, reading
the  paper after breakfast.

He came across an article about a  beautiful actress who was about to marry
a football player. The  player was known primarily for his lack of IQ,
common sense, and  good looks.

He turned to his wife: "You know, I'll never  understand why the biggest,
ugliest jerks always get the most  attractive wives."

His wife replied, "Why thank you,  dear!"