[Rhodes22-list] Triad weight?

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 17:27:32 EDT 2011

Thank you all.

A lovely 4-hour visit to DMV. My daughter got her permit and I ended
up having to get a temporary plate. Unbelievably, I now have to drive
with the trailer about 60 miles to Wethersfield to get a VIN check.
I've lived in 5 states and CT has the worst DMV service of the 5 by a
long mile.

Thank you again.

Dave